Saturday, June 02, 2007

Announcement

Hehe... in the midst of preparation and (laziness) during the last week of my rotation, I forgot to announce one very important thing.

I'M GOING HOME TO MALAYSIA TODAY!!!

*Jumps for joy* Yes! I get to see my family and friends! And food! Home-cooked food! Hawker food! Mamak food! Heh... I think my housemate would be happy to get rid off me as I've been rubbing it a little to his face. :P Can't help it!

My flight out is at 11.55a.m. Will be transiting in Singapore for a few hours before flying home. Better get ready. :)

P.S.- I passed my Medical Home Unit Rotation!! *breathes a sigh of relief* Though for all things to come out for an OSCE, it was the thing that I didn't pay attention to: Parkinson's disease. Ugh. Thank goodness for Dr. Koblar, who showed us how to a directed exam for a patient with Parkinson's. And thanks to Bryan whose 'random patient hunting' coincidentally led us to a Parkinson's patient!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Haih lucky lucky. Enjoy!

Alexis said...

Hehe... arigatou. :P:P:P