Tuesday, June 05, 2007

God, it's so good to be home. I think my boyfriend is a little shocked by my voracious appetite. Polished off a whole bowl of Uncle Lim's curry laksa and kopi cham on my own while I was out with my mom (according to Darling usually it takes 2 girls to finish that bowl of laksa). And the day before was maggi goreng ayam + nasi briyani + chinese dinner feast. *Sigh* At the rate I'm going I'll gain more weight here than I have in Adelaide. Cannot cannot... Must cut down my intake tomorrow already... -_-"

Anyway... just when I thought I had a pretty depressing 22nd birthday last week, I got the best present a girl could ask for. Arrived in KLIA on Saturday night feeling horribly worn out. Despite that, I was really happy to see my family again. Was about to make my way to the elevator when I turned around. What I saw shocked me to point of tears.

All my Subang friends were standing in front of me with Darling holding a beautiful cake lit with candles! Blowing out candles in the airport, that's a first. Seriously guys, just the sight of all of you after these 5 months is the best thing I could wish for. Thanks Vee Han and Andrew for organising that fantastic belated birthday surprise! *Sniff* Love ya all lots!!

Home really is where the heart lies. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweetie :)

christine said...

aww.. so sweet ;) hehe.. enjoy your stay at home.. eat away!! we may not be able to do so for the nxt 5 mths in adelaide.. taste & $$$ alike :P hehe.. *hugs*