Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Return to the foreign land

After a slightly turbulent flight, I'm back in Adelaide. The 2 weeks back home passed by too quickly. It's always like that when you're having fun. Surprisingly, I managed to get all my luggage checked in without exceeding the baggage allowance. Even threw in Marieb at the last minute. Hehe... my mom was worried that she'd end up lugging back bags of clothes and paraphernalia from the airport. See Kakh? Believe in miracles and they will happen! :P:P:P

*Sigh* Not much of an appetite, but I've been eating junk here and there every few hours. It's freezing cold now. The room temperature is around 15 degrees. Outside, it ranges between 4 and 15. The bathroom light is still out of order, I've resorted to ***ting by candlelight... Gotta start getting things fixed, but I'm just too damned lazy.

I'll be starting Acute and Chronic Care 1 (Orthopedics) in the Royal Adelaide Hospital next Monday. Apparently the program there is really full-on. Looks like I'll be going to the hospital before sunrise and leaving it after sunset. Wonderful way to spend my winter, no?

No comments: