Friday, May 25, 2007

100th Post

Here I am, shivering my ass off while trying to complete my final case write up and evidence-based medicine (EBM) which is due tomorrow. Our preceptor is a fantastic teacher, but he also wants us to be super meticulous with our case write ups and problem lists... I haven't even started on the EBM part and it's already 8 pages long (handwritten, not typed)! Ugh, and the fact that my patient has multiple non-specific problems with no real diagnosis isn't helping either.

On another note, thank goodness my research supervisor has signed my research proposal outline! Nearly thought I'd not be able to complete it in time as my supervisor is very busy and constantly in surgery or overseas. Really grateful that he's so nice and understanding. :) *breathes a sigh of relief*

To celebrate my 100th post, I shall put up some random and totally unrelated photos of my new stockings...


Damned punk rock right?:P Wore these to the hospital along with a black pleated skirt and matching pink scarf. I think a couple of patients were staring at the pink skulls. They must be thinking why is this medical student so morbid...

Ok better get back to work. *Downs more tea* End-of-rotation OSCE next Friday!! :(