Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's that time of the year.

I must admit, I was more excited before the exams. Couldn't stop thinking about seeing my family and friends again, the things we would do, the bonds we would rekindle etc etc. I'm still excited and happy now, and yes I miss everyone back in Malaysia to bits. But after looking back at my year in Adelaide, the feeling's a litte subdued. It's difficult to explain. Everyone here is nice and friendly to us IMU students. I'm very grateful for that. I'm happy to have made some wonderful friends here and I hope that our friendship shall continue to grow as the years go by. But part of me feels.... empty. Numb. It's not this place, this new country. It has always been like this no matter where I go. A feeling that I don't... belong. It's my fault actually. I still can't put my finger on it.

Flight out's at 3.30p.m. Gonna be AWOL for a bit 'cos my new house still doesn't have internet.

No comments: