Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2 papers down, 2 more days of OSCE to go... *sigh*

Yesterday's MCQ paper was insane, so horribly sadistic and vague. Calling it difficult is an understatement. Like seriously, half of the questions I wasn't sure about and the other half were about things I never heard about. 180 questions in 3 hours = one big headache. And each question is preceeded by like a paragraph of vague history and a medley of symptoms and lab results. Then they ask you the choose the BEST diagnosis/immediate management/treatment/drug combination + dosage/diagnostic investigation/probability of patient having X abnormalities/etc etc etc. Choose the best answer from a list of answers which are mostly correct. Wtf, a student's worst nightmare.

More on my exams in my next post. This one is about an event that's equally (if not more) sad. While I was drowning in stacks of medical jargon, this was going on in my beloved home country. God bless Malaysia.

Transcript of Malaysia's Information Minister's interview with Al Jazeera News on the Bersih Protest
:

No comments: