Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh no..... one more day to exams!!!

Can't study anymore. Brain slowing down already. I have this weird feeling like caterpillars in my stomach right now. On Monday, those caterpillars will turn into butterflies and they shall emerge a-fluttering.

Thank goodness for that nice juicy mango I bought from the market last Saturday. Sweet, ice-cold mango: the perfect stress reliever. =) Written papers will be on Monday and Tuesday. It's going to be held in this hall somewhere near the Adelaide Showgrounds. According to to Irwan, it's this mega-huge hall that can fit a thousand people inside. And once you're inside, it's so quiet you can hear a pin drop... He says it's going to be a 'very interesting, fun experience'. Fun, my foot. My future as a 5th year med student is on the line! Omigosh and here I am blogging...

Thursday and Friday are the OSCEs, or as I describe to my mom: The "DAATTTTTT" examine patient "DAATTTTTTTTT" examine patient exam. Of all the hospitals they chose to have it in, they chose the Lyell McEwin Hospital! Which is like 54 bus stops from the city. And since yours truly's surname starts with "C", I'll be in the first group on the first day, i.e. at 8.00a.m.

Okie, this will be last post till after my exams (I think). Good luck to everyone (including those ppl having exams back home). See you on the other side. =) Ganbatte!!!

No comments: