Tuesday, December 04, 2007

And.....she's back!


Internet's up. Finally. After more than 3 weeks of chasing and calling those TM ppl... Konon they lost the application for our house phone, then our internet connection was not set up although they claimed they did... etc etc.

A quick photoblog cum bimbo post bout my life so far back in Malaysia. Been more or less occupied with moving stuff from my old house, helping my mom with house chores, unpacking and re-packing stuff, arranging items and gorging down food like there's no tomorrow. Why on earth don't they have mamaks in Adelaide? And why on earth don't they have traditional kaya and pineapple tarts and murukku? Sadness.... Wish they'd have a seafood place like those in Klang. Kam Heong crabs, anyone? :P

I finally got my first taste of KL nightlife last Friday. Seng Kiat, Andrew, Erna, Meng Lee and I attended the Black & Bling Gala 2007 at Maison. It was organised by Malaysian Today and overall it was pretty good. The ticket was only RM30 and was worth it. Meng Lee was with a whole bunch of uni friends and work collegues, most whose names I regretfully don't know. The dress code for the event was black and bling and no one told me about that! (didn't even know what was the event about until I got the ticket from Meng Lee that night. So blur right?). Most people came in black and glitzy dresses while yours truly arrived in lime green. At least I had uh.. a 'bling' of sorts. Good times, good times. One of the many things I've missed while away from home.

K anyway I'll let the pictures do the talking 'cos if I continue any longer I'll only be typing weird nonsense and you wouldn't want that now, would you? Nights...

No comments: