Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fat vs. Fat

Whilst I plunder through my belongings and make last minute additions to my already exploding luggage, here's a question for you, Dear Reader: Which of these pets is fatter (so jakun right this question)?

Is it: (a) Oscar, the Geriatric Dalmatian? At a ripe old age of 11 years, Oscar enjoys lying at the front porch of Xian-Nian's house, in the same sideways position every day. Hardly moving, he doesn't even bother to get up and chase me anymore. I always wonder if he would eventually get pressure sores. Note the huge belly (this photo doesn't do it justice!) and layer after layer of fat rolls. I have been to Xian-Nian's house countless of times during these past 4+ years, and 9 out of 10 times Oscar is lying there looking at me in this exact same position.

...or is it (b) My Auntie's cat? Sorry, forgot her name already. I think it's Meow Meow or something like that. Anyhow she seems to have gotten fatter since I last saw her during CNY of 2005... And yes that is her favourite position.

So there. Do post your comments here regarding this pointless discussion. I shall be now frantically packing and feeling all emo about leaving everyone I love again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dog....no contest

Alexis said...

LOL.... that dog needs to join the biggest loser. Haiyohhhh... only ONE vote so far? Ok then... OSCAR WINS!