Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm lovin' it (yeah right)

*Phew* Started my job at Mcdonald's yesterday... Man, that place is so busy during the holidays! My feet ache like hell now. So far, I've been at the dessert counter making sundaes and shakes. Not too bad, I'd rather do this than fry burgers or clean tables. :P Though I make the ugliest sundae cones ever. Some are shapeless and melty and... just gross. Thank God most Malaysians are understanding ppl... When I tell them "So sorry, it's my first day here.. Do you want me to make another one?" They'll say.. "Oh it's Ok, good luck!" *sigh* Thank goodness thank goodness.... But some customers are not so nice la. The staff there are quite helpful and patient. So, thank goodness for that too. It leads me to wonder, how am I gonna perform life-saving surgery on a patient if I can't make one beautiful but not-so-life-saving sundae cone?

Most of the part-timers there are secondary school students, some of them just completed their PMR. -_-" God I feel so old! A few of the staff actually asked me: "Form berapa?" When I tell them I've finished secondary school, proceed on to ask whether I'm still studying and where. I was so reluctant to tell them I'm a medic student... Dunno why, but I feel weird and embarassed.

Hokay, you can do this. Another 8 days to go, God bless...

No comments: