Monday, October 30, 2006

Done

Yay! I've competed my 10 days at Mcdonald's! It was rather tiring and challenging at first, but after everything's over, it was 10 days well spent. A good experience if you ask me. Though I wouldn't want to work there work a month or more. I'm just a spoiled brat. :P

Things I learnt:

1. How to make proper sundae cones. :)
2. How to carry an 11kg bag of sundae over my head to refill the ice-cream machine.
3. No restaurant is free of cockroaches. -_-"
4. Be nice to your collegues, it pays off.
5. Smile!
6. The communication skills stuff they teach in IMU is actually useful.
7. The french fries there are still one of the best in the Malaysian fast food industry.
8. Whatever happens, take it with a pinch of salt.
9. Sometimes, I'm too upright and honest for my own good.
10. Some people are born bitches.

No comments: