Sunday, April 06, 2008

Downfall of a child prodigy


I'm sure some of you remember this girl from many years back. She is the child prodigy Sufiah Yusof who at the age of 13, was accept into Oxford University to study mathematics. Everyone thought this bright, young mind had but a beautiful future ahead. She made us Malaysians proud. Sadly, the public never knew of the torture she endured to reach such heights. It's too much for any young person to bear. This is a perfect example of parents who push their kids too far. She's now 23, and you'd expect her to be sailing smoothly through a shinning career, the world at her feet. Instead this child prodigy is selling her body for £130 an hour.


Gotta admit, she's pretty darned hot. She claims that some clients go wild when she recites math equations during sex. Interesting application of knowledge.

"I don't have any regrets. I've never felt more confident about my body and I've had some of the best sex of my life."
-Sufiah Yusof-

I wonder if she'll still feel the same way when she looks back at her life 50 years from now. Now I certainly don't approve prostitution or any other vices, but I find it shallow/pathetic/?strange that a few people are attributing her downfall to black magic and straying from her religion. There are groups out there (bless their souls) who are trying to contact her and provide 'religious rehabilitation' so she'll return to the 'right path'. I mean honestly, the crux of the problem lies with the years of emotional abuse she's endured from her father, not because she 'strayed from her religion'. If anything, shouldn't this issue be tackled from a psychological perspective? Not resorting to bomoh rituals and whatnot. I think some people are focusing too much on the vice itself, and not the reasoning behind it. But who am I to know any better. I'm just a stupid little medical student...

The following are links to some articles about Sufiah. Do read about her sad story. I hope that whatever she does, she'll be happy and finally be at peace with herself and her family.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0604_hooker.shtml
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_hooker.shtml
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/3/31/nation/20798773&sec=nation
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/4/7/nation/20870201&sec=nation

2 comments:

Steve said...

I saw the articles too! She's got a smoking body

Alexis said...

Yeah omg i could nearly hear Xian-Nian's drool dripping as he described her via msn.