Saturday, April 15, 2006

What can you do with RM11? Waste it on a crappy show?

I'm blogging at this ungodly hour because I can't sleep. I think I slept too much this afternoon. Arghh... MSK was OK... I made silly mistakes here and there, but most of the paper was 'do-able'. Just hope to pass.

Just came back from watching Ultraviolet with my friends and omigod, WHAT A WASTE OF RM11 THAT WAS! There was hardly any storyline, the action scenes were crap, and it seems that Milla Jovovich's only (hardly) cool power is that she can change colour... After she single-handedly steamrolls an entire goon squad, her hair and clothes will shimmer into another shade of the rainbow... I was like, "What was that for?" The whole movie goes on like that until she kills the big bad guy (who, by the way, dies in a rather pathetic manner). The bad guys either just stand there and get whacked or they end up shooting their own comrades. So dungu only. The whole movie was quite pointless. I have seen plenty of bad movies at the cinema, but this one take the cake. I would rather watch Aeon Flux than this, anytime. But at least I had fun hanging out with my friends. It's been ages since we just sat down and talked.

K la, I should at least try to get some sleep. Good night... or should I say, good morning...

No comments: