Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hazy Entry

Don't know what to write about, being my first entry and all... Finally decided to hop on the blog bandwagon (with inspiration from Johan, the only person I know who updates his blog REGULARLY during EOS 3). Am having my semester 3 holidays right now, so I've got plenty of time to waste crapping about whatever that comes to my mind/crosses my path. Being in medical school, there is seldom the need for writing grammatically correct, whole sentences. Guess writing a blog will help prevent my language skills from deteriorating to the point of no return.

Please bear with me. My writing skills were never good to begin with.

It's been horribly hazy recently. This morning it seemed pretty fine. But just when I thought it would be getting better, the whole area suddenly became engulfed by suffocating, white, smoke-smelling smog-like thingys once again. Even my room reeks of smoke. Really feel for those people suffering from asthma and bronchitis and other various lung conditions.

Here's a picture taken from my apartment window:


That's all for now. Will be back with more soon, since things like creating a new blog are classified under 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' activities...

No comments: