Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gail Sorronda

Love this white dress by Gail Sorronda for Target. This would be closest I'd get to owning any of her creations, considering her clothes are so freakin' expensive!!! AUD500 for a dress? You've got to be kidding me. The Target range was a whole lot cheaper (AUD 19 on sale?) but I found out about it after the clearance sale was over. Oh well. I least managed to get a pinafore and skirt (which I wore to death in hospital) and one of the black dresses. This was wayyy earlier in the year by the way. Don't have much to blog about now (unless you wanna hear more rants about the impending finals) so I shall share my passion for fashion with you.:P Here are a few photos I got off the Gail Sorronda website.

This is from her latest collection of Spring/summer 2009: Seventeen Crushes Crushed into One. Maybe it's the model but it kept giving me a New Orleans/French Quarter feel.



Autumn/winter 2008: White Knight.





Her designs are quite quirky, but so distinctively her. And all her collections (except the Target one of course) comprises of only black and white. Spring/summer 2008: Bird of Prey.




Spring/summer 2007: Riders of the Storm.

Spring/summer 2006: Angel at My Table.





I keep telling myself one sweet day, I'm going to be rich and successful enough to own clothes like these and not feel guilty. Heh. By the time that happens (if it happens), I'm probably going to be too old and out of shape to wear anything but a mumu. -_-"

Check out more of her collections at http://gailsorronda.com/

No comments: