Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm back in Adelaide again. Arrived this morning after transiting in Singapore and a rather turbulent flight in. Winter isn't as cold as I remembered it to be. Maybe it's because it'll still early in the evening. Or maybe the warmth of home is still lingering around me, protecting me.

I can feel that depressing heaviness seeping through. Thank God for the 3 weeks back home. I doubt I'd be able to function if I spent the holidays here, away from everyone I love.

I miss you Mama and Papa.
I miss you Kakh and Pork.
I miss you Darling. You kept me from crumbling apart all this while.
I miss you my Subang peeps! Have a blast in Bangkok!

Acute and Chronic Care 2 starts at TQEH tomorrow morning. 5 months to the Big Bad Finals. Pleaseeeeeee give me the strength to pull through...

No comments: