Saturday, February 23, 2008

The dream was so beautiful, I don't wanna to wake up.

I looked out the bus window. The airport slowly disappeared from view. Clouds overhead seemed to reflect my emotions. It was mostly grey and heavy with impending rain, but there were patches of blue shinning through. It hurts to say goodbye to you again and again, but instead I should be happy that you came.

These 5 weeks have made your absence now so foreign. My room feels too spacious, yet smaller at the same time. Emptier. When I glance upon that vacant spot, there's a rise of suffocating tears.

Opened my balcony door to let the noise of the Clipsal in. Cars zooming. Live bands. Crowds cheering. Fireworks to end the night. And then the return of heart-wrenching silence.

The most precious moments can never be captured on camera. It's your presence, your happiness and most importantly, the unwavering faith that everything will be alright.

I'll heed your advice. I'll continue on with my journey here, and achive my goals in life with no regret. I'll take good care of myself and I know you'll do the same. You said 9 months will pass quickly. I cannot help but believe, you've never given me reason to doubt your promises.








No comments: