Saturday, January 06, 2007

Surreal

Omigod NOW I'm starting to feel it. I'm leaving for Australia in 4 days!!! And I haven't packed yet! How on earth did 5 months fly by so fast? And what did I do with my time? I can't remember...

Spent the past few days clearing out my trash and unwanted items. My family's gonna move house after I leave. Sucks that I won't get to choose the furniture of my new room or even sleep in it for that matter. Most likely my family will be using it as a 'storage' room while I'm away. -_-" So, yeah... as I was cleaning up, my heart suddenly felt so heavy and I thought to myself: "Shit this is the last Friday I'll have in Malaysia in a long time! Then next Friday I'll already be in Adelaide. Without my family and friends! I'm not ready for that! Oh no....." Now it still feels weird and it hurts right *here* but I guess that's the way it is. Seng Kiat commented earlier that I don't seem to feel sad or worried or anything bout leaving. That's not true. Of course I feel sad (excited also la). But it only hits me at the last minute, just like how I start to panic insanely when I enter the exam hall. My retarded brain has this humongously long lag phase. I think I'm gonna cry at the airport. But my parents will be there and most likely they'll laugh at me. Crap.

*Sigh* I'm gonna miss everyone here. Even the people whom I didn't get to meet up during the holidays. I guess holidays give a sense of complacency. Makes you procrastinate until it's too late to even start scrambling. And my group of Subang friends, I can't imagine life without you guys around! What will I do for entertainment? Or more importantly, who can I count on to be there when I need it the most? I'll miss my family, especially since I've never been away from them this far, for so long before (and no Ma, I don't just miss you because of your 'labour'). Sisters Chin, it's gonna be hard with no little 'piggies' around to torment. :(


Ppl I'm gonna miss:

- My family (Obviously)
- Darling
- Andrew (Miss Moist can't be moist without Saint Skank)
- Vee Han (By the time we see each other, I'll have to call you Dr. Lim!)
- Calvin (Enjoy Seremban...:P)
- Meng Lee (Your life is a drama, and I'm one of your biggest fans)
- Seng Kiat (Since you 'claim' to be bi, I'll bring back an Aussie hunk for ya)
- Shing Wei
- Ching Ee (When I go off, you come back! Haiyah...)
- Shiau Wei (Thanks for the good times)
- Christine (Haih.. at least I'll be 1.5 hours closer to your time zone)
- Wei San
- Sue Wei (Thanks for the Bak Kut Teh!)
- Cindy (Good luck for your USMLE, and thanks for being my Karate buddy!)
- Karen (The days of SAM are long gone, but I'll always remember you :))

And all my other friends from Subang, IMU etc. You know who you are. :)

1 comment:

StarGhazzer:太空人 said...

Oh yeah... I think I will be feeling the same way in a couple of weeks. Melbourne's gonna start class soon.

All the best in Adelaide, at least you won't be as pok kai as I am going to be :(