Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MSK and Cake Icing

Finally fixed the sidebar. The symbol problem has been partially rectified. That one has to be done slowly over the weeks. In a way, I'm glad I've encountered these problems. It kinda forced me to learn some things bout HTML.:) Goes to show that we should be grateful for even the bad things in life (not all la, some things are just plain bad).

I'm into week 3 of Musculoskeletal System now. So far, things have been busy. Hardly had time to do much thorough reading. It's a little hard to believe, 2 years have past since I entered uni and I'm now a Sem 5 student (so-called 'super-senior'). Don't feel any different though. In Sem 1, I used to admire Sem 3 students. I was like, "Wow! She's studying hematology! Woah... that must be super-tough... How on earth do they get through EOS 3?" Now after Sem 3, it's not like I feel any greater 'cos I know some stuff bout blood. Sem 5 is scary yes, but I'm still pretty blur. It's getting difficult to recall, what more integrate whatever it is we learnt in the previous semesters. Like last Saturday, I didn't know what GA stood for (it stands for General Anaesthetic) and even forgot that hepatitis is one of the side effects of certain drugs... It was a good this that Vee Han remembered that. *blush* Hehe... malu only...somemore EOS 5 is coming soon.

Notice I seldom blog bout deep, serious stuff (like philosophy, politics, views on life). Maybe I'm lazy, maybe it's just difficult to put them down in words. Or maybe I'm in a way, a naturally private person. Guess it would be good to add some more 'serious' stuff here too. One day, one day...

Andrew, Vee Han, Calvin, Seng Kiat and I attended Shing Wei's 21st birthday party last Saturday. Ended up playing a modified version of the "7 Drinking Game". Since we didn't have enough drinks, and since we were too full to eat birthday cake as punishment, the loser got their face painted with cake icing. At first, I kena until quite teruk ('cos I sucked at that game. 3rd year Med student. Hence, necrotized brain cells). Then Andrew 'de-throned' me. Quite embarassing lor, since throughout that time, Shing Wei's dad was at a nearby table drinking with some relatives... Don't know if we gave your 'father-in-law' a good impression, Seng Kiat. But we enjoyed ourselves nevertheless!:P:P:P Thanks, Shing Wei for inviting us! :)

*yawns* Have to go sleep now... Got PBL tomorrow morning..

No comments: