Saturday, November 26, 2005

7 Things...

Oh dear, I didn't realise I was tagged. So blur... Sorry Sze Yuen! I read your entry much earlier, but didn't really take a good look at the tag list! :P

K, this will be fun...:)


7 Things You Plan To Do Before You Die
1. Graduate from medical school and be a good doctor.
2. Visit Kyoto during the springtime, to see sakura blossoms falling like snowflakes...
3. Get married and start a family.
4. Visit the Galapagos Islands to see real live GIANT TORTOISES!!!
5. Go clubbing (sad, no?).
6. Witness the Olive Ridley turtle nesting ritual (arribada) in Mexico with my own two eyes!
7. Draw and paint well enough to produce my own manga.

7 Things I Could Do
1. Learn the speak and write Mandarin and Japanese fluently.
2. Play more computer games...
3. Watch more anime...
4. Get some exercise... been sitting on my ass here for way too long already...
5. Improve on my drawing and painting skills.
6. Get my black belt in karate! (hopefully, soon...)
7. Learn how to fully utilise Photoshop.

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Hmm.. Brad Pitt. *grin*
2. Wang Li Hom
3. Does Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki count? :P:P:P
4. ...
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...

7 Often Repeated Words
1. Tortoise.
2. D*****g
3. O*****
4. ****-****
5. Mah...
6. Huhh...
7. Shit.

7 Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex
1. Loves me for who I am. Someone who I can talk to bout everything under the sun. :)
2. Someone I can be comfortable with at all times, even when I'm leaking tears full of eyeshit. :P
3. Sincerity and honesty.
4. Patience and understanding. It's ok if we don't agree all the time, what's more important is that we listen to each other and try to accept our differences.
5. Commitment. Someone who I can share the best and worst of my life with, and count on to be there for me, just as I would for him.
6. Someone who can tolerate my eccentric tendencies... (turtles, anyone?)
7. Most importantly, someone whom I can love with all my heart and soul, without any doubt or hesitation that we feel exactly the same way for each other.

My 7 Tags Go To:
1. Seng Kiat
2. Johan
3. Christine
4. Baxter
5. Cindy
6. Yaw Yee
7. Anyone who wants to be tagged, you're welcome! :)

No comments: